Union Public Service Commission, UPSC CDS II 2021 exam notification has been released on August 4, 2021. The commission will conduct Common Defence Services Examination II 2021 for a total of 339 posts under various courses. Candidates who are interested to appear for the CDS II 2021 examination can apply for it on the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
Candidates must check the examination notification carefully before applying for the examination. The last date to fill online application is August 24, 2021. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions to the examination before applying for it. Check vacancy details, important date and eligibility criteria here.
UPSC CDS II 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of Courses||Number of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||22|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Men)||169|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Women)||16|
The number of posts are only tentative and may be changed at any stage. The examination will be conducted on November 14, 2021. Candidates are informed that the exam date is liable to be changed.
UPSC CDS II 2021: Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Date|
|UPSC CDS II 2021 Exam Notification||August 4, 2021|
|Last Date to fill Application||August 24, 2021 till 06:00 PM|
|Online Application Withdrawal||August 31, 2021 to September 6, 2021 till 6 pm|
|Date of Examination||November 14, 2021|
Eligible candidates will be issued admit card three weeks before the commencement of the exam through online mode on the official website of the commission.
UPSC CDS II 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- For IMA and Indian Navy Academy, candidates born not earlier than July 2, 1998 and not later than July 1, 20021 are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy, the age of candidate should be between 20 to 24 years as on July, 1 2022. Candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2002 are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy, candidate born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2002 are eligible.
- For IMA and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, candidates must have a degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy, candidates must have a degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy, candidates require a degree of a recognised University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering.
Candidates are required to pay a fee amount of Rs 200 only. The fee payment can be done by depositing money in any Branch of SBI by cash, Net Banking, Debit Card etc. Candidates belonging to the Female, SC or ST category are exempted from the payment of fee. Candidates are advised to read the complete notification carefully. For more recruitment related details, check the official website of the commission. Candidates are advised to visit the UPSC website frequently for important updates.
2 thoughts on “UPSC CDS II 2021 Exam Notification for 339 posts”
Thank you for sending me the information about it I learned a lot from it . But in my Opinion If you Check
daily answer writing practice for upsc 2021!
ncert books for upsc!
upsc optional subjects!
this would Worth your time definitely and I appreciate the detail you went into it I am grateful for the amount of time and effort you put into this helping us. Your insights and summary are beneficial.