Government job is one of the most sought-after career options in India. The youth of India is inclined to government jobs as it is quite lucrative and offers job security with good payroll. Candidates who are interested in Sarkari Naukri after 12th can apply for job positions in various government departments.
Every year, Sarkari Naukri after 12th are announced through newspapers, official websites and other sources. Some major government job opportunities are offered by Railway Recruitment Board, Security forces, Staff Selection Commission, Defence, Public Sector Undertakings, Banking sector, Police Force and more.
Sarkari Naukri after 12th
A list of some major government jobs offered to 12th passed candidates is provided here.
SSC Jobs After 12th
Staff Selection Commission conducts various examinations for recruiting eligible candidates for respective posts. The list of SSC Jobs is provided here for interested candidates.
- SSC CHSL Jobs: SSC holds Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for recruitment at various job positions. Candidates are recruited for posts such as Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Sorting Assistant, Postal Assistant and more through SSC CHSL. Candidates interested in these jobs must check all the important information before applying for the exam. SSC CHSL is conducted every year for the recruitment process.
- SSC Grade C and Grade D Stenographer Job: SSC Stenographer Exam is conducted for recruiting eligible candidates to work in a courtroom or corporate place for legal proceedings. The selected candidates transcribe spoken words through a shorthand typewriter. Candidates must keep a check on the important dates and details before applying for the posts.
- SSC General Duty Constable Jobs: The commission conducts General Duty exam for recruiting eligible applicants for the post of constable in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman and more.
Railway Jobs after 12th
Railway Recruitment Board conducts recruitment process for multiple posts for eligible candidates. After 12th, candidates can apply for selection to posts such as Assistant Loco Pilot, Clerks, Constables and more.
- Railway Clerks: The job of railway clerk involves preparing train documents like Vehicle Guidance, feeding information in railway network terminals, checking the number of coaches in Railway yard and more.
- Railway Constable Jobs: Constable in Railways maintains law and order in railway premises.
- RRb Group D Jobs: RRB Group D exam is conducted to select and recruit candidates for posts such as Helper, Assistant Pointsman, Track Maintainer Grade-IV in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various departments of Railways.
- Assistant Loco Pilot:The job role of Assistant Loco Pilot includes assisting the Train Driver. Candidates interested in Railway jobs are advised to check further information on the official websites of RRB.
Defence Jobs after 12th
Candidates can also join defence services after 12th. Interested candidates are required to the respective entrance exams conducted by the authority.
- In Indian Army, 12th passed candidates can apply for job roles such as Soldier (General Duty), Soldier (Technical), Soldier Clerk, Soldier, Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tradesmen, JCO (Catering) and more. Indian Army Exam is conducted for shortlisting candidates for the post of Technical Entry Scheme, Mahila Constables, Soldiers, Junior Commissioned Officers (Catering).
- In Indian Navy, 12th passed applicants are invited for job roles such as Senior Secondary Recruit, Sailor, Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme and more. Indian Navy conducts exam for recruiting eligible candidates for job vacancies of Sailor, Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruits. Indian
- Air Force also offer jobs to 12th passed candidates for the post of Airmen in Group X and Y. All India Entrance Exam NDA is conducted for admission in the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy or Indian Naval Academy Course -INAC. For more details including eligibility, recruitment process and more, candidates must visit the official website.
Security Force Jobs after 12th
Candidates interested in Security Forces can apply for a job position in Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, Central Industrial Security Force.
Indian Coast Guard Job after 12th
Indian Coast Guard Exam is conducted for recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Sailors, Technicians, Assistant Commandants and Airmen. For further details, candidates are advised to check the official recruitment website of Indian Coast Guard at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Police Force, Public Service Undertakings and state government jobs are also offered to 12th passed candidates. Every year, the government recruits candidates for various job posts offering decent salaries. There are many perks of a government job in India leading to cut-throat competition for such posts. For more details on Sarkari Naukri after 12th, candidates must visit the official websites of the respective recruitment agency.