Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway, RRC – WR has invited applications for suitable sportspersons for 21 Group C posts under the sports quota. Candidates who are interested for the job position can for it through online mode on the official website, rrc-wr.com. The official notification for recruitment against the sports quota for the year 2021-22 is available on the website of RRC.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification carefully before applying for recruitment. In case, candidate do not have a valid personal email address then he or she should create one and maintain it till the end of the recruitment drive. It is advised not to wait till the closing date of the application considering the possibility of submission failure due to high traffic on the website.
RRC Western Railway: Vacancy Details
- 5 posts in Level 4 or 5 in discipline of Athletics, Handball, Hockey and BasketBall
- 16 posts in Level 2 or 3 in discipline of Athletics, Cricket, Hockey, Basketball, Diving, Wrestling, Handball, Waterpolo and Table Tennis
RRC Western Railway: Important Dates
- Opening date of Application: August 4, 2021 at 10 am
- Closing date of Application: September 3, 2021 at 10 pm
RRC Western Railway: Eligibility Criteria
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 25 years
- For Level 4 or 5, candidate must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- For Level 2 or 3, candidate must have passed 12th or it equivalent examination from a recognized institution.
- For Level 4 or Level 5 posts, candidates should have represented the country in Olympic Games or have achieved 3rd position in World Cup, World Championship Asian Games, Commonwealth games, Youth Olympics or Champions Trophy.
- For Level 2 or Level 3 posts, candidates must have represented country in the World Cup, world Championship, Asian games or Commonwealth games, Youth Olympics or Champions Trophy.
- Or candidate must have achieved at least 3rd position in Commonwealth Championship, Asian Championship, South Asian Federation Games, USIC Championship World University Games, National Championships, National Games or All India Inter University Championship. Candidates who achieved first position in Federation Cup Championships is also eligible for Level 2 or Level 3 job post.
Candidates are required to pay examination fee of Rs 500, whereas those belonging to SC, ST, Ex- Servicemen, Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Class need to pay examination fee of Rs 250. For detailed instructions on filling up online application, check the official website of RRC-WR. It is advised to visit the official website of Western Railway frequently for regular updates.