Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2021 Notification for a total of 46 18 vacancies of Group D and Group A posts has been released. The application process for Medical Officer has already started. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can register on the official website of the Public Health Department, Maharashtra, arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
The last date to apply for Group D post is August 21, 2021. Whereas, for Group A posts, the last date of apply is August 22, 2021. Candidates must go through the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment. Check the official notification of MPH Recruitment 2021 Group D post and MPH Recruitment 2021 Group A post here. The date of the recruitment exam will be notified later by the department. Check vacancy details, important dates and eligibility criteria here.
MPH Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
MPH Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Recruitment Notification for Group D||August 7, 2021|
|Recruitment Notification for Group A||August 9, 2021|
|Last Date to apply for Group D post||August 21, 2021|
|Last Date to apply for Group A post||August 22, 2021|
|Date of Examination||To be Notified later|
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Upper Age Limit for Group A post: 38 years
- Lower Age Limit for Group D post: 21 years
- Upper Age Limit for Group D post: 39 years
- Candidate require Diploma, MBBS, MD MS or DNB from recognized University to be eligible for Group A recruitment
- For Group D posts, candidates must have passed Class 12th examination with physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized board. Candidates must hold medical profession course according to the requirement.
Candidates can check details on Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2021 on the official website of Public Health Department. More details on eligibility criteria are mentioned in the recruitment notification. It is advised to check the official website of the department frequently to avoid missing important updates.