National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, NEET UG 2021 registration process has begun. National Testing Agency will conduct NEET 2021 examination on September 12, 2021. Registration is mandatory for candidates who are interested to appear in the examination. Candidates can apply for the entrance exam on the official website of NEET, neet.nta.in.
Candidates must go through the information bulletin which is available on the NEET website carefully before applying for the entrance examination. The direct link to register for NEET 2021 is provided below. Candidates must note that they can only submit the application form till August 6, 2021. The simple steps to register for the examination are provided below.
NEET 2021: How to Apply
- Visit the official website of NEET, neet.nta.in
- Click on the link available on the homepage which says ‘Fill Registration Form’
- The link will redirect to a new page. Click on the ‘New Registration Button’
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed. Enter your personal details and click on submit button
- Fill the application form and review the details. Save your application number.
- Upload the required documents. Pay the fee amount
- Save the confirmation page and print it for use in future.
Candidates must note their application number printed on the confirmation page for further use. The application fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking or PAYTM. Candidates belonging to the General category need to pay a fee amount of Rs 1500 to appear for the examination. Whereas, examination fee is Rs 1400 for General-EWS, OBC-NCL candidates. For SC, ST, PwD and Third gender candidates, the examination fee amount is Rs 800.
NEET 2021 Admit Cards will be released three days before the examination. The entrance exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode in 13 languages. The time duration of the examination will be 180 minutes. For more exam related details, candidates can visit the official website of NEET, neet.nta.in. Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the NEET website for regular updates.