National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2021 Online application form would close soon. National Testing Agency would be accepting the online applications for NEET UG exam till August 6, 2021. Students who are interested in appearing for the medical, dental entrance examination are advised to apply online on neet.nta.nic.in at the earliest. Here are 5 mistakes students should avoid while filling the online application form.
NEET 2021 Online Application Form – 5 mistakes to avoid
- The first thing to remember is to ensure that you do not wait for the last date to fill the online application form. While students can register till midnight on August 6, 2021, it is a lengthy form and hence it is better to register well in time and fill the application form carefully rather than in a hurry.
- For registration, make sure that you fill in the right mobile number and email id. Remember, you cannot register from more than one mobile number or email id. Candidature of students found doing the same would be summarily rejected.
- Permanent Address and Present address details have to be filled by the candidates while registering. Remember, Permanent address is your home address while present address could be where you are at present. For instance, you are a resident of Delhi but have shifted to Goa during the pandemic, then your permanent address would be Delhi but your present address would be Goa.
- Application form asks the students to provide a whole lot of information. It is hence very important to carefully go through the application form and answer accordingly. The following details are extremely important as you would be required to provide proof of the same at the time of admission. In case a student is not able to do so, his candidature would be cancelled and he would not be offered admission, even if the candidate has qualified the examination. These are
- Self-Declaration upload as per rule (Only applicable for J & K Candidates)
- Category – General, OBC, SC, ST etc.
- Details regarding disability in case you are applying under PwD
- Uploading of Documents in correct format. Students are required to upload their photograp – passport and postcard size as well as a scanned copy of their signature as well as left thumb impression along with Class 10 Passing certificate. NTA has given specific instructions regarding the type of photograph, background, size, file size and format etc. Be extremely careful while uploading these documents as it could create problems later or. Candidates application might also get rejected in case of discrepancy in the documents.
NEET 2021 online application form closes on August 6. Students would get an opportunity to correct errors in their application form from August 8 onwards.