Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main 2021 result for Session 3 has been declared. The result is now available on the official website of JEE Main. Students who appeared for the entrance exam for July Session can check and download their result through the official website, jeemmain.nta.nic.in.
Students will need their registration number to check the result. Toppers for JEE Main July Session have been declared. This time, 17 students have obtained 100 percentile. The direct link to check JEE Main Result is provided below. Students can follow the simple steps mentioned below to check their results with no difficulty.
JEE Main 2021 Result: How to Check
- Go to the official website of JEE Main on jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link available on the homepage which says ‘JEE Main 2021 Result for Session 3’. Alternatively, Check the direct link to JEE Main result 2021
- The link will redirect to a new page. Enter application number, date of birth and security pin
- Click on the submit button to proceed. JEE Main 2021 result will display on the screen
- Download it and print a copy of it for further reference
Students must preserve a copy of the result for use in future. A total of 7,09,519 students registered for the JEE Main 2021 Session 3. The entrance test for July session was earlier scheduled to conduct in the month of April but was postponed in view of the rising cases of COVID 19 in the country.
Final session of entrance exam is scheduled to conduct on August 26, 27, 31 and September 1 and 2. JEE Main Advanced 2021 will be held on October 3 as per the schedule.
In previous session, 13 students scored 100 percentile. The entrance examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency, NTA for admission to top engineering colleges in India. The exam was conducted at 915 centres in a total of 334 cities. Students can check more exam related details on the official website of the board.