Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main 2021 Answer Key for the April session has been released today. The provisional answer key and question paper are available on the official website of JEE Main. National Testing Agency, NTA has also provided the option to challenge the answer key. Students who are not satisfied with the answer key can challenge the answer key by July 31, 2021 through the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Subject experts will verify the challenges made by the students and the answer key will be revised accordingly. The result will be calculated on the basis of the revised answer key. Students must note that no challenge will be accepted after 5 pm on July 31. The procedure for ‘Challenge of Answer Key’ is provided below.
JEE Main 2021 Answer Key: How to Raise Objection
- Go to the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link on the homepage that reads ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key‘.
- Enter application number and date of Birth to login.
- Question IDs for JEE Main 2021 Session 3 will appear on screen. IDs next to question under ‘Correct Option’ column stands for most appropriate Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- To challenge the option, use the Option ID in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- Upload supporting documents in a single pdf file. Click on ‘Save your Claim’ to proceed
- Pay Fee amount of Rs 200 for each challenged question
Students can pay the fee amount using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Paytm. The fee payment can be done up to 7 pm on July 31. JEE Main 2021 April Session was conducted on July 20, 22, 25 and 27 in Computer Based Test, CBT mode. Students can also contact on 011-40759000 or email at email@example.com for more clarification related to JEE Main 2021. For more details, students can check the official website of JEE Main.