in

JAC 10th Result 2021: Jharkhand Metric Result declared on jacresults.com- direct link here

JAC 10th Result 2021
JAC 10th Result 2021

Jharkhand Academic Council, JAC 10th Result 2021 has been declared. Class 10th Result is now available on the official website of the council. A total of 95.93% students have qualified the examination this year. Students can now check the result on the official website of JAC on jacresults.com.

The direct link to check the Jharkhand Metric result is also provided below. Students need their roll number to check and download their results. A total of 415924 students registered for the examination this year. 2,70391 students have secured first division in the examination. 1,33,294 students have scored second division marks in the Class 10th exam. Students can follow the simple steps provided below to download their results without any difficulty.

JAC 10th Result 2021: How to Check

  • Go to the official website of JAC, jacresults.com or jac.jharkhand.gov.in
  • Click on the link available on the homepage, which says ‘ JAC 10th Result 2021
  • The link will redirect to a new window. Enter your login credentials and click on the ‘Submit’ button to proceed
  • JAC 10th Result 2021 will display on the screen
  • Download and print a copy of it for further reference

Students must preserve a copy of the result for use in future. The state board examination was cancelled this year in view of the rising COVID 19 cases in the state. This year, the result is calculated on the basis of evaluation criteria announced by the board. Class 10th result is also based on the performance of students in Class 9th. 80% result depends on theory exam and remaining 20% is based on practical examination.

Also Read| CBSE Results 2021: Releasing soon – board launches CBSE Roll Number finder, sends SMS to students

Last year, JAC 10th Result was announced on June 8. Around 2.88 lakh out of 3.8 lakh students passed the examination in the year 2020. For more exam related details, students must check the official website of the council. Students are advised to keep a regular check on the official website of the board to stay updated with important details.

What do you think?

Written by News Desk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

    CBSE Roll Number Finder

    CBSE Results 2021: Releasing soon – board launches CBSE Roll Number finder, sends SMS to students

    JEE Main 2021 Answer Key

    JEE Main 2021 Answer Key for April session released on jeemain.nta.nic.in – raise objection by July 31