Gujarat Common Interest Test, GUJCET 2021 registration process has begun. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will be conduct the entrance exam soon. The exam dates yet to be announced. The online application process has begun today. Students interested to apply for engineering and pharmacy undergraduate courses can apply for GUJCET 2021 through the official website of GSHSEB, gujcet.gseb.org.
Students are required to pay an application fee of rupees 300 register online. Applicants can pay the fee amount through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBIePay System. The direct link to register for GUJCET 2021 is provided here. Students can follow the steps mentioned below to access the registration link without any inconvenience.
GUJCET 2021: How to Apply
- Go to the official website of the GSEB,
- Click on the registration link available on the homepage which says ‘GUJCET 2021’
- Fill up the application form
- Upload the scanned copy of required documents in JPG format. Size should not be more than 50 KB. (Dimension 120 Px* 120 Px)
- Click on the ‘Save’ button and verify all the details of the application form. Click on the Submit button to proceed.
- Pay the GUJCET registration fee
- Print a copy of the application form for future reference
Also Read: CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Marking Scheme: How marks will be calculated
The board has not yet released the detailed information on GUJCET. The entrance exam is likely to be conducted in the second week of August in offline mode. The conducting authority will release information brochure soon on its official website. The state level entrance test is conducted every year for science students seeking admission to undergraduate engineering and pharmacy courses. Last Year, GSEB conducted GUJCET on August 24. Students are advised to keep a regular check on the official website of the board to avoid missing any important updates.